Error when compiling

From: Giulio Simão
Subject: Error when compiling
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 21:47:38 -0300

Hi. First of all, sorry if this is an inappropriate message. I was just unsure as to where or how I should look for a solution for this problem.

Today I tried using lilypond after a few months, during which time my computer updated its software several times. I'm still unsure as to whether this has anything to do with me messing with the lilypond extensions I had installed for VSCode.

Whenever I try to compile a file that's not completely comprised of zero-duration scores, the compiler returns the following error:

```
warning: `(gs -q -dNODISPLAY -dNOSAFER -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dAutoRotatePages=/None -dPrinted=false /tmp/lilypond-tmp-7929292)' failed (256)

fatal error: failed files: "example.ly"

```

I'd very much appreciate if I could get some help in solving this problem.

Att.