Re: Mixed Sustain Pedal Style s no different than the default Sustain Pe

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Mixed Sustain Pedal Style s no different than the default Sustain Pedal Style in 2.22.2?
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 07:48:32 +0100

Le 07/03/2022 à 06:56, Kenneth Wolcott a écrit :
HI;

   I have a Piano piece that I am engraving now that needs the mixed
Sustain Pedal Style.

   I will create an MWE shortly, however, it seems that the mixed
Sustain Pedal Style is no different than the default in Lilypond
2.22.2 (Mac homebrew).

   The default Sustain Pedal Style and the bracket style look as it is
shown in the Notation Reference, but not the mixed style.

   Known bug?

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott

I don't understand the question. In your MWE, the default style
looks like

Ped            *

and the mixed style:

That seems exactly as expected. What is wrong?

Best,
Jean