Re: Ly2video question.

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Ly2video question.
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 07:00:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Hwaen Ch'uqi,

one thing to look out for is that ly2video is quite unmaintained, and relies on
certain behaviour of some modules that do not behave exactly like that anymore.
This means you need to tweak a few things to get everything running.

Also I've found that ly2video does not handle my scores well, so I'm currently
doing my own solution for this, which is still missing a few features, but is
working quite nicely so far.

Cheers,
Valentin