Re: Help in the design of the work.

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Help in the design of the work.
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 20:47:25 +0100

Hello. I saw this design in the sheet music. And I really need to try to do the same. But I don't know where to start. Or rather, I know how to do everything related to the notes, but I don't know how to put the text in front of the stanza.
Help, please. Very much it is necessary to do so.

I have no clue what you try to achieve.

Could you possibly give a (handwritten?) image of what you would like to final result to look like?

Kind regards,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: mgd@qata.de