Re: Help in the design of the work.

From: Reuben Kagan
Subject: Re: Help in the design of the work.
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 22:24:08 +0200

something like this ?

\version "2.22.1"

\header {
   }

global = {
  \key c \major
  \time 4/4
}
sopranoVoice = \relative c'' {  \global   g g }

verseSopranoVoice = \lyricmode {  Господь воцарися}

mezzoSopranoVoice = \relative c'' { \global    e e }

sopranoVoicePart = \new Staff  { \sopranoVoice }
\addlyrics { \verseSopranoVoice }

mezzoSopranoVoicePart = \new Staff  { \mezzoSopranoVoice }

\score {
  \new StaffGroup \with {
  instrumentName = "Гос--подь воцарися"
  }