Re: Attempting to build Lilypond 2.23.6 from source using Fedora 35 Linu

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: Attempting to build Lilypond 2.23.6 from source using Fedora 35 Linux with Docker
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:02:39 -0800

Update:

I am specifying packages in my Fedora Dockerfile.

The dependencies are being worked out automatically so far.

It is working fine until I need to obtain Guile 1.8.8, which I am
working on a computer architecture definition problem, which I think I
can solve.

After that it is only installing some fonts...

It looks like I'll have it together soon.

Thanks,
Ken