Attempting to build Lilypond 2.23.6 from source using Fedora 35 Linux wi

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Attempting to build Lilypond 2.23.6 from source using Fedora 35 Linux with Docker
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:04:15 -0800

Hi;

  Attempting to build Lilypond 2.23 from source using Fedora 35 Linux
with Docker hosted by MacOS (on Apple Silicon)

  The following command given in the Lilypond development build manual:

sudo dnf builddep lilypond --nogpgcheck

  This does not work since I am using Fedora 35 and the docs state
that this works with Fedora 22 and 23.

The error is that "builddep" apparently is no longer a supported
subcommand to dnf.

Does anyone know how to obtain the equivalent functionality of "dnf
builddep lilypond" using Fedora 35?

I've looked in the DNF Command Reference and do not see what I need to
get where I need to go.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott