Re: No line break after score

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: No line break after score
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 19:08:31 -0400

Hi Patrick,

If you implemented this in markup, could it be returned in markup-lines and
then stacked? Just a thought… I've never tried to do such a thing! Certainly,
you could do this manually… but it would be amazing if Lilypond had a way of
handling "irregular" layouts (this, piano duo, etc.) "automagically".

Looking forward to seeing the solution!
Kieren.