Re: No line break after score

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: No line break after score
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 00:16:19 +0100

Hello  Patrick, hello Kieren (how is your musical going?),

Considering how this probably does not make a lot of sense with variable
instrumentation I guess the thing we actually want there is being able to
break a system without skipping to the next line. This is something that is
occasionally used for codas and stuff, and there are some solutions for this,
which rely on stopping and starting staves and drawing kind of "fake" start
delimiter. Still, I’m dreaming of eventually being able to do this properly.
But it would require a rework of some things, so it takes some time to do.

Cheers, Valentin