Re: repeat volta in MensuralVoice

From: Reuben Kagan
Subject: Re: repeat volta in MensuralVoice
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 09:11:16 +0200

Thank you, Valentin, it did help.
Reuben

On Sun, Mar 13, 2022 at 1:27 PM Valentin Petzel <valentin@petzel.at> wrote:
Hello Reuben,

it is hard to understand you problem if you do not give us an example of what
you want and what you are trying. That being said, getting bar lines into
Mensural staves is something supported with 2.23. If you want the remain of a
previous version you can fix this with some context changes:

$(define v (ly:version))
$(if (or (< (car v) 2) (and (= (car v) 2) (<= (cadr v) 22)))
     #{
\layout {
  \context {
    \MensuralStaff
    \revert BarLine.transparent
    \override BarLine.hair-thickness = #0.6
    \override BarLine.thick-thickness = #0.6
  }
  \context {
    \Score
    defaultBarType = #""
     #})

\new MensuralStaff { c d e f \bar ":|." g a b c }
\new MensuralStaff { c d \repeat volta 2 { e f g a } b c }

Cheers,
Valentin