Re: partCombine misinterprets Solo

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: partCombine misinterprets Solo
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 02:35:31 -0700

On 2022-03-23 1:52 am, David Santamauro wrote:
mm 1- 3 and 3-6 are note-identical. The only difference is the
decrescendo in m. 1, terminated in m. 2. I believe the terminating
decrescendo in vTwo/m. 2 causes the partCombine code to think there's
music in vTwo/m. 2 -- I could be wrong, but the result is wrong
nevertheless.

The part combiner sometimes needs hints.

Consider adding...

  \once \partCombineSoloI

...at the beginning of the second measure.

-- Aaron Hill