Re: Ignore stems

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Ignore stems
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 14:27:16 +0100

Hi Jean,

On 25/03/2022 13:20, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
In English: these properties (X-extent, Y-extent, horizontal-skylines,
vertical-skylines) have implicit defaults, which are given when the
property is found not to be set. Now you're setting them to the empty
list, which for some reason (David calls it a Lispism, I agree with
him) has been chosen as the value representing lack of value, so the
default gets applied. Try #f instead.

thanks a lot for the expert explanation! I was so sure that I have always seen people use #'() for clearing skylines that I didn’t try the obvious alternative.

Best regards!
Simon