Re: Best way to fix differences in staff size from score to parts

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Best way to fix differences in staff size from score to parts
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 08:20:23 +0100

It is usual that most tweaks and adjustments are specified in staff-space units by default, and so will scale automatically.  Even postscript inserts can be written that way.  So I would suggest just trying it, and if it turns out that any adjustments have been specified, change that to staff-space units in the original and you'll be good to go.

Paul