Re: Ledger line sizes - a question from simple curiosity

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Ledger line sizes - a question from simple curiosity
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 02:33:33 +0200

Hello Paul,

One minor point: when asking a new question, please start a new thread
in your mail client. Replying to an existing thread looks like it will
do the trick if you change the subject, but the email actually contains
internal headers that make it appear in the same thread for recipients
(you can observe this in the archives at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2022-04/threads.html).