Re: Incipit alignment

From: Martin Baker
Subject: Re: Incipit alignment
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 14:36:57 +0100

Ah, I thought I’d deleted everything unnecessary, but missed the “system-spacing = “ line. Code re-pasted below. Also, I think the screenshot of the problem didn’t get through so I’ve put it here instead:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlx9ru9x85u92yi/IncipitAlignment.png?dl=0

Thanks, M

\version "2.22.2"
\language "english"

incipitwidth = 5

global =
{
\key g \major
}

SopranoOne =
\relative c''
{
e1 |
}

AltoOne =
\relative c''
{
R1 |
}

TenorOne =
\relative c'
{
R1 |
}

BassOne =
\relative c'
{
R1 |
}

incipitCantus = \markup {
\score
{
{
\set Staff.instrumentName = "Cantus"
\override NoteHead.style = #'neomensural
\override Rest.style = #'neomensural
\override Staff.TimeSignature.style = #'neomensural
\clef "petrucci-c1"
\key f \major
\time 4/4
d''1
}
\layout {
line-width=\incipitwidth
indent = 0

incipitAltus = \markup {
\score
{
{
\set Staff.instrumentName = "Altus"
\override NoteHead.style = #'neomensural
\override Rest.style = #'neomensural
\override Staff.TimeSignature.style = #'neomensural
\clef "petrucci-c3"
\key f \major
\time 4/4
g'1
}
\layout {
line-width=\incipitwidth
indent = 0

incipitTenor = \markup {
\score
{
{
\set Staff.instrumentName = "Tenor"
\override NoteHead.style = #'neomensural
\override Rest.style = #'neomensural
\override Staff.TimeSignature.style = #'neomensural
\clef "petrucci-c4"
\key f \major
\time 4/4
d'1
}
\layout {
line-width=\incipitwidth
indent = 0

incipitBassus = \markup {
\score
{
{
\set Staff.instrumentName = "Bassus"
\override NoteHead.style = #'neomensural
\override Rest.style = #'neomensural
\override Staff.TimeSignature.style = #'neomensural
\clef "petrucci-f4"
\key f \major
\time 4/4
g1
}
\layout {
line-width=\incipitwidth
indent = 0

\score {
<<
\new ChoirStaff
<<
\new Staff <<
\global
\set Staff.instrumentName = \incipitCantus
\clef "G"
\new Voice="v1" {
\SopranoOne
}

\new Staff<<
\global
\set Staff.instrumentName = \incipitAltus
\clef "G"
\new Voice="v2" {
\AltoOne
}

\new Staff<<
\global
\set Staff.instrumentName = \incipitTenor
\clef "G_8"
\new Voice="v3" {
\TenorOne
}

\new Staff<<
\global
\set Staff.instrumentName = \incipitBassus
\clef "F"
\new Voice="v4" {
\BassOne

\paper{