Re: Incipit alignment

From: Remy CLAVERIE
Subject: Re: Incipit alignment
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 16:49:52 +0200 (CEST)

Attached an other way to create aligned incipits.

HTH

Rémy

envoyé : 19 avril 2022 à 16:34
de : Adam Griggs <adammgriggs@gmail.com>
à : lilypond-user@gnu.org
objet : Re: Incipit alignment

Use that \incipit command, and move as much as you can to the \layout
block to simplify the \score.

See the attached file for how I do it. One catch though: you said you'd
like the part names to be left-aligned. Sorry, I don't have time to set
that up right now.

Out of curiosity, what piece is that you are engraving there?

Thanks, David, that’s very helpful and certainly an improvement. I’ll keep working along the lines you suggest. M