Re: LilyPond 2.23.8 released

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.8 released
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 15:40:30 +0200

One of the following  binaries.   Sorry, that is the way I read it.
 I understand what is meant now.   But if you do not have a clue what a binary is then My understanding of english is the header indicates that there are 5 binaries.    It is not my website so leave it as it is. It has what I am looking for now that I am clear that Lilyond one binariesfor all.   Like you, i am not interested i  the binaries.

Not meaning to be patronizing:
When I encounter a word I do not understand I'll try to look it up.
Searching wikipedia for binary I found:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary

There under "Computing" you find
- Binary code: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_code
- Binary file: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_file
and as a subsection of Binary file
- Executable: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executable

Reading these should greatly help you understand things.

HTH,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: mgd@qata.de