Having trouble with Coda sign placement

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Having trouble with Coda sign placement
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:51:07 -0700

Hi;

   I am engraving a piece of music which has additional explanations
of Coda and D.S. al Coda (etc)  which complicates the matter greatly.

  I have attached screenshots of the original (too big for the entire
thing since it is a set of concatenated camera photos), my engraving
and my Lilypond source.

  It would be easier to just not engrave the explanation parts, but
I'd like to learn how to fix this, to be as faithful as possible to
the origin.

  I did try a tweak to force the reversed position of the coda sign
and the coda text, but I did not do that correctly, as Lilypond
complained.  I can provide that output from Lilypond if needed.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott