Re: Consecutive trills

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Consecutive trills
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:41:30 +0200

Le 29/04/2022 à 16:33, Martín Rincón Botero a écrit :
Wow, one of those historical bugs. Ay!

In a volunteer project like LilyPond, there are no rules for
the time before a bug gets fixed. To a good extent, this time
follows a memoryless law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorylessness

In this case, I don't think the bug is hard at all. It's just
that nobody stepped up to fix it so far.

Perhaps worth highlighting is that fixing bugs that annoyed me
was a motivation for me to start contributing to LilyPond
two years ago. Who knows? The one to squash that bug could
be you.

All the best,
Jean