Stem extension question

From: Rip _Mus
Subject: Stem extension question
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 11:26:12 +0200

Good morning to everyone,
I would like to ask you if you know a way to manually define the extension of a Stem in the case of a chord. For example, I write a chord of three sounds, but I would like the Stem to extend only to some of them, for example the two lowest notes, making the top note "floating".
Obviously the result can also be obtained by using multiple voices, but if there were the possibility of using a tweak, the result would certainly be easier to obtain.

Thanks