Cross-staff beam slope and slur colliding with lyrics

From: Michael Rivers
Subject: Cross-staff beam slope and slur colliding with lyrics
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 13:54:45 -0500

I'm trying to replicate the attached bar of music from an edition of Ici-bas! by Fauré. I can't figure out how to flatten the cross-staff beam to be horizontal. For the slur, I can use \shape to flatten it, or I can put in an invisible note to push the vocal staff higher. However, this situation happens many times in the song, so I wonder if there is a better solution.

\version "2.22.2"

global = {
  \key fis \minor
  \time 2/4
}

goUp = { \change Staff = "right" }
goDown = { \change Staff = "left" }

sopranoVoice = \relative c'' {
  \global
  \dynamicUp
  \autoBeamOff
  cis8.^\markup { \italic dolce } a16 fis4 |
  fis16 gis a b cis8 cis16 cis |
}

verse = \lyricmode {
  I -- ci -- bas tous les li -- las meu -- rent,
  Tous
}

right = \relative c'' {
  \global
  s2*2 |
}

left = \relative c' {
  \global
  \stemUp
  a16^( fis cis' a \goUp fis' d <cis e> fis) |
  \goDown <b, d>^( \goUp fis' \goDown <a, cis> \goUp fis' \goDown <gis, b> \goUp eis' \goDown <fis, a> \goUp fis')
}

sopranoVoicePart = \new Staff { \sopranoVoice }
\addlyrics { \verse }

pianoPart = \new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff = "right" \right
  \new Staff = "left" { \clef bass \left }

\score {
  <<
    \sopranoVoicePart
    \pianoPart