Re: Tie in alternate

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Tie in alternate
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 18:00:27 +0200

Le 19/05/2022 à 17:43, Christel le Pair a écrit :
Hello David,

Thank you for the quick response!
I'm working on a tablet, so I'm always on one page.
Indeed that would not be possible -> could give an error, like it more often does ;-)
If you think of a way: I'm definitely interested!

Hi Christel,

It's not entirely clear to me what you want to
achieve. How does the arrow look like? If there
are several systems between the beginning and
the end of the repeat, does the line cross the
intermediate systems? Does it bend somehow to
avoid them? If you can post a picture of what
you want to achieve (draw it roughly by hand and
take a photograph, or use an image editing tool
like GIMP), that would be helpful.

By the way, judging from your name, it might
interest you that there is also a French-speaking
list similar to this one, called lilypond-user-fr
(so the address is lilypond-user-fr@gnu.org).
Information is found at http://lilypond.org/contact.fr.html.

Best,
Jean