Tie in alternate

From: Christel le Pair
Subject: Tie in alternate
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 15:10:37 +0200

Hello Lilypond,

I'm so happy with your tool.
Just using it for my own use, have all b and # notes in red.
But here is my question... or actually I have 2:

Question 1:
  \repeat volta 2 { c1 ( }
  \alternative
  {
    { e1) }
    { d1) }
  }
So I want to end the tie in the alternative options, but the 2nd one ends with an error.
If I trie to use the s-note, then I get a very tiny tie, almost a dot.
How can I fix this?

Question 2:
I would like to have an arrow from the end to the beginning of a repeat, normally when it is some lines above. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Christel