Re: PDF Bookmarks

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: PDF Bookmarks
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 09:33:07 +0200

Le 29/05/2022 à 04:18, Mark Probert a écrit :
You wrote:
You apparently inserted '%%' before that line. This is within
Scheme code, so comments should be introduced by ';', not '%'.

Doh! Thanks.

With that particular problem fixed, I redid the example and still am
running across the problem of Preview not showing the ToC, though it
does so in other PDFs. I've made a "simple" example of the production
lilypond files so, if creation works as described (and I don't doubt it
does!) then there is something about the way I'm create the ToC entries
that is causing an issue.

In the example I'm making a book using a main file that includes tunes
placed in separate include files. I've simplified some and the two
tunes are the same but the PDF result is the same as my "production"
PDFs.

Thanks for any help or insight.

Sigh ... It would appear that bookmarks don't work when
there are bookparts. I've opened

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6355

For now, try to see if you can do without bookparts,
possibly using \pageBreak.

Best,
Jean