Re: Markup problem

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Markup problem
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 20:16:28 +0200

Ralph Palmer <palmer.r.violin@gmail.com> writes:

> Greetings -
>
> I appreciate the work everyone on this list does to help others.
>
> I'm trying to insert a paragraph of text below a score. I thought I used to
> be able to do that, but when I use the format I used to use, it doesn't
> work. I'm attaching the .ly and the .pdf files of my attempt. Any help with
> a solution would be appreciated.

I don't see the problem in that example.  \wordwrap will not do anything
if you don't have a single space where words could be wrapped.

If you are having problems wrapping paragraphs, maybe there are no
actual spaces in there?  Like, your text editor made every space
unbreakable by using Unicode code point 0A0h instead of 20h ?

Do you have a more relevant example of your problem?

--
David Kastrup