Re: Markup problem

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Markup problem
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 11:44:06 -0700

Thanks, Valentin and David Kastrup! I used a poor example, but Valentin's mention of \wordwrap-string let me solve the problem.

All the best,

Ralph

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 11:26 AM Valentin Petzel <valentin@petzel.at> wrote:
Hello Ralph,

Lilypond does have word wrapping and justification, but it does not have
hyphenation. So Lilypond will only break between markups (or if using
wordwrap-string at whitespaces of the single string argument).

Cheers,
Valentin

--
Ralph Palmer