Re: Exited with return code -1073741819

From: Ahanu Banerjee
Subject: Re: Exited with return code -1073741819
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 02:14:50 -0400

Of course; just wanted to track progress and see if you still needed access to a windows install to debug. Many thanks!

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6361

> Any progress in identifying the cause?

It happens that yes, but I would like to remind that everyone in this
project is a volunteer and thus you shouldn't expect fixes within days.
2.23 is a unstable release series after all. If things do not work,
please downgrade to 2.22.

Thanks,
Jean