Re: Installing Lilypond 2.23.10

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: Installing Lilypond 2.23.10
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 22:11:18 +0100

On Wed, 2022-07-13 at 23:00 +0200, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
Hello,

Please keep the list in CC so that everyone can chime
in and benefit from the answers.

Sorry for my oversight.  I would normally have done a group reply, but it's so long since I used a mailing list like this that I just forgot.  It won't happen again (I hope)!

Thanks for all the other information you have now sent.  I'll perhaps install 2.23.10 tomorrow.

David