Re: Acciaccatura question/issue

From: jh
Subject: Re: Acciaccatura question/issue
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 19:04:44 -0600

Unfortunately I don't think I can. I can post/send the entire thing which will drive everyone hatefully crazy that's why I just took the part that didn't do what I expected. The first measure is correct with 4 quarters in the bar the second one doesn't only 3 with the acciaccatura. I use a lot of partials in this piece (or set of pieces) and up to this point everything compiles as expected so if you have an idea of how much of this to send great otherwise I'm stuck, because it doesn't work in context of the whole.
Jay
BTW thank you for responding. And I'm happy to know that my ancient understanding of the ornament is still current.