Re: Openlilylib

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: Openlilylib
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 15:56:46 +0100

Hi Andrew and other OLL users,

At 18:24 on 27 May 2022, Andrew Bernard wrote:
The upshot of that is that I suppose I should revive the OLL work. I'll
recreate the dedicated server I set up, recreate the Discourse forum for
discussion, and work on the git repository, then people can
collaboratively work together again and I can take pull requests and so
on.

Just a note to say that I have forks of some of the OLL repositories on Github
as follows.

https://github.com/markk/oll-core
https://github.com/markk/edition-engraver
https://github.com/markk/partial-compilation
https://github.com/markk/breaks

Some of these have some minor updates to make them compatible with current
LilyPond and Guile 2.2.

Andrew, I'm happy for you to host an alternative repository if you prefer, but
it would be good to avoid multiple forks and duplicated effort.

I note a bug with the edition-engraver which can no longer address the first
moment of the score. This needs further investigation (unless somebody else has
already solved this?).

--
Mark Knoop