Re: Openlilylib

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: Openlilylib
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 10:09:12 +0100

At 15:56 on 17 Jul 2022, Mark Knoop wrote:
I note a bug with the edition-engraver which can no longer address the
first moment of the score. This needs further investigation (unless
somebody else has already solved this?).

Further to this, I've just pushed a fix for the first moment bug to my fork of
the edition-engraver. The solution was to remove the conditional calling of
`start-translation-timestep` and always call it.

https://github.com/markk/edition-engraver/commit/cda9acb4a721c562f738e84b560dc8f7bda4df4e

This also means that the partial-compilation module now works again.

--
Mark Knoop