Re: Individual stencils in key signature

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Individual stencils in key signature
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 23:34:15 +0200

Thanks a lot!

This is impressive and is helping me a lot to both understand and manage my
issue.

Thing is I wanted narrower accidentals, and instead of doing it the proper way
and redesigning the font I hacked them with a callback with ly:stencil-scale .
Then I realised I wanted the key signatures to match the accidentals inside the
music and have to cover my first hack with a second, even worse oneā€¦