Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 237, Issue 26

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 237, Issue 26
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 17:50:53 -0400

Hi Tristan,

Thank you so much for this — your lived experience matches exactly the kind of
thing I've been talking to some of the other Lilypond developers about for
several years now.

I feel like the time is right/ripe for a “Lilypond takeover” of academia. I
would love to talk with you — off-list, if you prefer — about how you think we
can make that happen.

> I'm thinking of doing a video and written series of my learning curve and
> compositional process espousing the benefits of switching on my
> website/youtube channel, alongside hand engraving - carrying on where 'sound
> from sound' left off perhaps - would this be of interest?

100%

Cheers,
Kieren.