first repeat at low dynamic; next repeat at higher dynamic; how to do th

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: first repeat at low dynamic; next repeat at higher dynamic; how to do this for midi output?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 19:39:00 -0700

HI;

first repeat at low dynamic; next repeat at higher dynamic; how to do
this for midi output?

I thought I saw an email previously in this mailing list regarding
this subject; but I could not find it.

I think I know how to properly display a "p then f" or "p - f"
instruction at the beginning of a repeat, but how to generate the
distinct dynamic change in the midi output?  Just duplicate the
Lilypond code with the exception of the different dynamics?

  An example downloaded from 8notes.com is attached.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott