Re: first repeat at low dynamic; next repeat at higher dynamic; how to d

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: first repeat at low dynamic; next repeat at higher dynamic; how to do this for midi output?
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 15:44:11 -0700

HI Jean;

  I have implemented a second version using Lilypond 2.23.22 taking
advantage of the \volta construct.

  I do not hear a difference in the dynamics during midi playback in
the version using 2.23.11 but I do in the version using 2.22.2 where I
split out the music into different subsections.

What am I doing wrong?

Please see attachments.

Thanks,
Ken