Re: convert-ly and lilypond-invoke-editor missing gettext

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: convert-ly and lilypond-invoke-editor missing gettext
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 15:11:31 +0200

Hi,

 I found the reason: In my installation the ~/bin folder was symlinked
to the bin folder of the lilypond installation and that threw it
off. The following change to the second line of the convert-ly and
lilypond-invoke-editor scripts fixes it to facilitate symlinks:

change

root="$(dirname $0)"

root="$(dirname "$(readlink -f "$0")")/.."

That should be backwards compatible and work in any circumstance.

--
Orm