Re: Why not have a Lilypond documentation set arranged as layman's Q: do

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: Why not have a Lilypond documentation set arranged as layman's Q: does LP do this?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 08:49:21 -0700

Thank you all for your commentary on my question.

I think there are some very nice responses here that give me some perspective.

What even makes it more difficult is when I don't even know what
something is called at all (no terminology) and/or when I have no clue
how to succinctly describe what it is that I don't know.  For example,
the tremolo; I recognized the graphic but I had no way to search for
it by appearance, only read every line of the documentation until I
find it and the "ah ha".

  I'm making no complaint about the quality of the documentation; I
think it is excellent.

In addition, the developers and those who assist on this list are
awesome people.

I need to ponder these responses further to figure out what I can do
not only to further my Lilypond education but also try to give back to
the community.

Thank you,
Ken