completely filling a page, but not too compact, how?

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: completely filling a page, but not too compact, how?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 16:02:22 -0700

Hi;

  I have a piece of music that has forced line breaks that consumes three pages.

I engraved the piece (without lyrics, which will come later) and it
looks so... sparse.

So I disabled all the forced line breaks.

Now it consumes less than 3/4 of one page and is a little too dense to
read on an iPad.

I'd like to fill the first and only page.

How to do this?

I have attached the Lilypond source and my engraved pdf (the original
is huge as it is a three-page iPhone photo converted to pdf, so I
won't attach that unless it is requested).

Lilypond 2.22.2 from homebrew, Mac M1, lilypond called without any
arguments/options.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott