Can \include gregorian.ly be used for some of the score only

From: Martin Baker
Subject: Can \include gregorian.ly be used for some of the score only
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 21:52:22 +0100

I am creating a lengthy score (using \bookpart) which contains a mixture of
chant and polyphony. If I use \include “gregorian.ly” it distorts the
polyphony, but without it I cannot set the chant the way I want.

Is there a way to confine the \include “gregorian.ly” to just the chant
sections? I’ve tried various options but always get an error message unless
it’s placed at the top of the file.

Thanks.