Re: bar check bug in Lilypond 2.22.2 ??

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: bar check bug in Lilypond 2.22.2 ??
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:33:00 +0200

Le 21/10/2022 à 00:54, Kenneth Wolcott a écrit :
Hi Jean and Adrian;

   I attached the wrong files! So sorry!  Let me try again.

Thanks!

Listen to the MIDI, or change the score with \midi to use \layout too,
and you will find something funnier than just bar check errors: there
is one staff that continues alone for a long time at the end of the piece.
The reason is that you used \unfoldRepeats but you only used \repeat volta
in that staff. When using \repeat volta, you must use it in all staves,
otherwise \unfoldRepeats will only unfold those where you used \repeat volta.
Because you have a time signature change somewhere, this causes a
superposition of staves where there are different time signatures.

Best,
Jean