Tie with slash (caesura) on the curve

From: Dirck Nagy
Subject: Tie with slash (caesura) on the curve
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 01:02:50 +0000

Hi all

I am trying to notate ties with a double-slash (caesura) along the curve.

This is to indicate a tie in the original manuscript which is technically unplayable.

I have not found any examples in the manual or snippets.

I'd imagine a work-around would be to insert the caesura and tweak the placement, but if I re-adjust the slur position, the caesura would also need to be adjusted. Is there a way to keep the two together?

Here is a .png image of what I am trying to achieve.

Thanks so much!

Dirck