Re: Checkpoints (was re: Adding durations (for \after))

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Checkpoints (was re: Adding durations (for \after))
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 10:25:13 -0500

Hi Mark,

> <alignTo.ily>

Oh, goodness… This is like a Plato’s Cave moment for me in Lilypond. I honestly
can’t believe I haven’t had this in my quiver. Unless somebody (Jean? David K?)
says this is somehow a sub-optimal implementation, I am using this in
everything from now on.

Thank you so much!
Kieren.

p.s. Jean: Any reason why this shouldn’t be in the core codebase?! I will
gladly take this one on — including documentation — if it’s patch-worthy.