Re: lilypond-book -> latex

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: lilypond-book -> latex
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2022 05:03:35 +0000 (UTC)

> I need package "lilypond-book->latex". How can I download it ?

If you have downloaded or installed LilyPond, you should already have
the `lilypond-book` script.  On the command line, say

```
lilypond-book --help
```

for a first overview of the available options; you need to add
`--format=latex` to make the script handle LaTeX input files.

Assuming that you are using the latest stable release (2.22.2), the
complete documentation of `lilypond-book` is available online as

  https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/usage/lilypond_002dbook

    Werner