Re: Different default arpeggio positions

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Different default arpeggio positions
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 21:16:44 -0700

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 8:53 AM Abraham Lee <tisimst.lilypond@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 2:13 AM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Le 01/12/2022 à 10:09, Thomas Morley a écrit :
> Ofcourse you're right advertising  not to use after-line-breaking for
> all and everything.
> Though, I do understand why it's still in use.

Yes, sure. My point was to advise against it, not to rebuke people who
have used / are using it.

Indeed, before we had grob-transformer, it was more necessary than
it is today.

Best,
Jean

Thank you, again, Jean. I appreciate the feedback and will test out your code when I have a chance tonight.

Best,
Abraham

Code works perfectly, Jean, though what it's doing is a bit of a mystery. You've been very kind to provide a solution and I don't want to take more of your time on the subject, but is there some documentation somewhere that explains that commands you've used so I can figure out what's going on for myself? Or if the explanation is simple, I'd greatly appreciate it so I can stop using before/after-line-breaking since I used to use it a lot (as Thomas has hinted at).

Thanks,
Abraham