"loco" after ottava

From: Joel C. Salomon
Subject: "loco" after ottava
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 20:27:18 -0500

Piece of music I have in front of me puts the text "loco." above the
first note after an ottava.  See also the attached example, from
<https://dictionary.onmusic.org/terms/17-8va>.

The code below does not work, which makes me suspect I do not in fact
understand the spanner interface. (I tried to adapt the example from
crescendo spanners.)  The less-elegant solution of "just use
`\textMark` on the next note" works fine, but it feels like I'm
missing something obvious.

--Joel

\version "2.23.80"

{
  r4
  \override Staff.OttavaBracket.bound-details.right.text = "loco."
  \ottava 1
  \ottava 0
  r \textMark \markup\italic "kluge" e' d' c'