Frescobaldi on Hi-res monitors

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Frescobaldi on Hi-res monitors
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 17:52:27 -0700

I apologize for the semi-off-topic, but is anyone who uses a hi-res monitor (i.e., 4K+) having the Music View display properly? For some reason, mine renders the page scaled down vertically about 25% shorter than it should be. It's tolerable, but annoying. Makes the normal PDF viewer look really weird (even though it's correct) when I see it.

Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone have an idea of how to fix it? Figured this was a safe group to ask.

Thanks,
Abraham