Table of Contents, 2-column

From: Mark Mathias
Subject: Table of Contents, 2-column
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 10:59:48 -0500

LilyPond Friends,

I wish to format a table of contents in two columns. The attached tiny file (at least as tiny as I could figure) shows a standard layout, then a clumsy visual of what I want (which has no automatic page numbering), then sample music.

I suspect the answer involves scheme programming beyond my skills at this point...

Thank you for your time and kind response!

Mark