Re: Table of Contents, 2-column

From: Mark Mathias
Subject: Re: Table of Contents, 2-column
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 14:39:45 -0500

Le 12/12/2022 à 16:59, Mark Mathias a écrit :
> LilyPond Friends,
>
> I wish to format a table of contents in two columns. The attached tiny
> file (at least as tiny as I could figure) shows a standard layout,
> then a clumsy visual of what I want (which has no automatic page
> numbering), then sample music.
>
> I suspect the answer involves scheme programming beyond my skills at
> this point...
>
> Thank you for your time and kind response!
>
> Mark

On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 11:31 AM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:

Check if the code here works for you:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user-fr/2022-08/msg00121.html

Best,
Jean

PS: it requires a recent version. If you want to use it in version 2.22,
you need
a few minor modifications:

when => if

   (line 11)

(const 1) => (lambda _ 1)

   (line 84)

(const 0) => (lambda _ 0)

   (line 86)

Jean,

Thank you very much. Yes, I use 2.22.2 now. This works beautifully!

With Gratitude,

Mark