How to implement "f (second time p)" for midi?

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: How to implement "f (second time p)" for midi?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 19:41:37 -0800

HI;

  Dumb question here.  I'm sure that this is covered in the
documentation, but I have yet to find out where.

  Lilypond 2.22.2,  MacOs (via homebrew).

  How to implement "f (second time p)" for midi?

  I think I have the visual aspect ok (New dynamic marks).

  However, I am under the impression that a "New dynamic mark" has no
impact on midi output.

  Do I need to manually unfold the repeat voltas to insert the correct
dynamics for midi?

  I have attached the origin pdf that I'm engraving from, my Lilypond
source and the pdf Lilypond generated for me.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott