Re: How to implement "f (second time p)" for midi?

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: How to implement "f (second time p)" for midi?
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 19:10:06 -0800

Hi David;

  Thank you!  I copied the right hand notes so that there would be a
midi-specific version.  I then reverted the changes I made to the
right hand notes containing the \volta hint.  I then modified the
right hand notes for midi without the New Dynamic notation but with
the \volta hint.  It works! <GRIN>

Thanks,
Ken